On Thursday, November 4, 2021, Empowerment Squared hosted the online event Foundations of the Future: A Special Update on the Liberian Learning Center. This special thought leadership event, presented on Zoom and Facebook, offered a major update on the development of Phase 1 of Empowerment Squared’s Liberian Learning Center.
Please see full video of the event below.
- Bleejay Innish – Managing Director of Tri Buchanan Development Corporation, construction partners of the project
- Mayor Pam Belcher-Taylor – Mayor, City of Paynesville
- Alexander Cummings – Founder & Chairman of Cummings Investments Holdings, Ltd., Chairman of the Cummings Africa Foundation, and former Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer of the Coca-Cola Company
- Leo Nupolu Johnson – Executive Director of Empowerment Squared
- Alice Johnson Hinnah – Project donor and proud Liberian Learning Center supporter
- Mark John Stewart – Managing Director of Wentworth Strategy Group and strategic advisor to the project
- Paul Takala – CEO of Hamilton Public Library, who are helping develop a library system at the LLC, and representative of Rotary Club of Hamilton, project partners